Sunday 20 July 2014

Completed: Slaanesh Stormsword

It's done and before the deadline for the Bolter & Chainsword E Tenebrae Lux III came around. Have to admit to being a little worried when I decided to paint my first ever super heavy tank as it's years since I painted anything so big, and years since I finished a tank. I had been donated an old Badger syphon feed airbrush so I wasn't too worried about the size of the thing. That and making it look like a recent addition to my Divine Flayers Slaanesh warband.

First session happened. But the airbrush didn't so it was all down to the trusty hairs and bristles. And no weathering powders were used either. Hope you like it.

'Soul Flayer' (formerly the 'Extremis')









Hope you like it. I know I'm happy with the result, especially the weathering.

Thank you for stopping by and happy painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment