Monday 10 November 2014

Work in Progress: Noise Marines and PanOceania

It's been far too long since I've posted an update and I've been a little busy with the Bolter & Chainsword 'Call of Chaos' event. I've finally started to paint my Slaanesh Noise Marines but where I plane to do each one different I've decided to paint them in twos rather than the whole unit. So far so good.



So far so good but plenty of work to do before the first two are complete.

I also have a couple of other distractions with a miniature I'm working on for a secret Santa (so I can't post it until after Christmas), a Slaanesh Chaos Spawn, and my recently bought Infinity PanOceania models which I have been trying to avoid building until finishing the current project. But building bases is safe...isn't it?

It's not like I've picked up much for it but couldn't resist these sets.


Should be a good start along with the Operation Icestorm starter. 

Until next time, happy painting and may your brushes stay wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment