Saturday 27 September 2014

Work in Progress: Noise Marines & Chaos Spawn

Hobby time has been hit by that curse known as "new job syndrome", but I've managed a small amount of progress on my Noise Marine squad and Chaos spawn.

My Noise Marines are nearly at the primer stage but need some extra details added like faces nailed on, bits of cloth, and maybe an attempt at some loin cloths too like the Dark Vengeance model I'm using for a champion.

The spawn however is in very early stages. Still needing extra appendages and sculpting to tie it all together. But here's the current look to it.

As you can see, lots still to do.

I've lately had other distractions arrive too which I've now had to hide from all view.


Display bases planned for Deathstroke, the Wight King, and the Shinobi but those will have to wait...if I can keep focused that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment