Monday 8 September 2014

New Projects: More 40k Slaanesh

Here I go again with more brightly painted members for my Divine Flayers, Warhammer 40k Slaanesh warband. This time I'm finally going for a troop selection and it has to be some Noise Marines.
Champion & Chainsword wielders

Blastmaster & Bolter wielders
Bases ready because I like to finish them first
Sorry for the picture quality. Far from the best. 
I have plenty of extra detail to add before priming but they're heading in the right direction so far.

I'm also toying with a Daemon Prince. Purely due to loving the metal version that I've had for too long. Main issue is choosing the weapons.



Lastly, there's a planned Chaos Spawn too from this selection of bits
So that looks like more than enough for me to work on for the next few months.

Thank you for stopping by and happy painting.

2 comments:

  1. On the weapons. I don't know how the daemon princes weapons integrate into his arms/body...but magnets work decently with metal mini's. Might be worth an option if you can't decide on a particular weapon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too bad an idea. Needs a bit of work to get the fits right anyway. I'll think on that.

      Hopefully magnetising a Doom Siren on the Champion, and a couple of Sonic Blasters for Kill Team games.

      Delete